Who is Dr. Stummer?
- Where did he go to school?
- What additional training in dentistry and sleep medicine does he have?
- What is his philosophy for treating his patients?
- What does Dr. Stummer do for fun?
- What is snore treatment?
- Why do people snore?
- When is snoring indicative of health issues?
- How can Dr. Stummer tell if snoring is something more?
- What can he do to help his patients with snoring concerns?
- How can sleep treatment improve my health and quality of life?
- Is it covered by insurance?
Stummer Dental is conveniently located on 80th Street and 31st Avenue in Kenosha. You can contact us with any questions about our practice and services by phone or e-mail.
Your First Visit
On your first visit to Stummer Dental, please download forms and fill then out at your convenience or a arrive a few moments early
Insurance & Payment Plans
We are IN NETWORK providers for Cigna, United Healthcare and Delta Dental Premiere. We accept ALL major insurance. Our staff is happy to do estimates and send in claims for our patients.
You can now take advantage of our Grand Opening Special. Click on the link below to find out more!